Below are our currently open positions at Morning Star. If you see a position you are interested in applying for, please fill out our application (with resume attached) and a member of our team will reach out to you.
Morning Star Village Assisted Living Community is currently looking for a 3rd shift Full-Time & a 2nd shift Part-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) to provide nursing care and medication administration to our assisted living residents.
Qualified candidates must possess a current LPN or RN license in the state of Illinois and in good standing with the Department of Professional Regulation, as well as be CPR certified. Experience with assisted living is a plus, but not required.
Morning Star Village assisted living community is looking for energetic, responsible candidates to fill various Resident Assistant/Certified Nursing Assistant openings. We are currently have part-time openings on 1st shift, full-time & part-time on 2nd shift, & part-time on 3rd shift.
-Active CNA certification in good standing with the state of Illinois.
-Must have prior experience in caregiving
-Active CPR-certification is preferred.
-Assisting residents with activities of daily living up to & including dressing, showering, and transferring
-Escorting residents to and from meals and activities.
If you’re looking for a rewarding position in a fun and flexible environment, Morning Star Village may be the right fit for you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Morning Star Village is looking for an upbeat and friendly Bath Aide/CNA to join our team. Job duties include but are not limited to….
– Complete all scheduled daily showers
– Chart all showers/baths
– Dressing and grooming
– May be required to work occasional holidays as a CNA/Caregiver
This is a part-time day shift position. 30 hours per week M-F, daily hours may vary. There is the potential to pick up additional hours on the floor. Please submit your resume.
CNA: 1 year (Preferred)
Morning Star Village is looking for an energetic, customer service oriented wait staff employee to serve restaurant-style meals to our residents.
- Ensure complete preparation of dining room area for each meal period, including but not limited to: place table settings, set up bus carts, prepare beverages, fill butters, creams, bread basket, and various special needs according to situation.
- Serve all residents and guests meals and beverages ensuring the highest level of customer service and hospitality possible.
- Display an attitude of warmth, personal interest, and caring to residents in order to positively affect the atmosphere of Morning Star Village.
- Treat each resident with courtesy, respect, and dignity.
- Clean and restock all food service areas according to established departmental guidelines while respecting the privacy of the residents and guests in the dining room.
If you enjoy working with others and feel rewarded by helping people, this may be the right fit for you! Please click on the link below to apply or stop by our community to drop off your resume and application!
Job Types: Part-time, 15-20 hours per week. Weekdays 3:00pm – 7:30pm , every other weekend 6:00am – 2:30pm
Morning Star Village, an assisted living community, is looking for an experienced Director of Nursing to join our team. The Director of Nursing will organize and oversee all nursing operations of the facility and ensure compassionate care to our residents. He/She will create a collaborative and efficient workplace with attention to quality standards and policies. The ideal candidate should be a hard-working and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who has developed his/her managerial and administrative skills. The goal is to foster a teamwork environment.
- Conduct assessment of new/prospective residents
- Establish residents’ individualized Service Plans and semi-annually, or as resident’s condition changes, update resident Service Plans
- Direct, oversee and evaluate all nursing personnel (registered nurses, LPN, Aides)
- Guide staffing procedures
- Set objectives and long-term goals for the nursing department
- Organize and coordinate admissions, nursing and resident care procedures
- Develop and enforce policies with legal compliance and high-quality standards
- Control budgets and monitor expenditures
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations
- Report to upper management
- Experience as a manager in Assisted Living or Long-Term Care
- In-depth knowledge of patient care
- Understanding of basic budgeting and financial reporting
- Great knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in healthcare
- Willingness to keep apprised of changing standards in assisted living
- Excellent ability to lead and develop personnel
- Great communication and people skills
- Outstanding organizational and stress management skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- A college degree in Nursing along with an unrestricted Illinois Nursing license
If you are interested in any of the above open positions, please click the button below to fill out our online application and specify which position you are interested in.